- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Plura Interactive LLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Web analytics (including, but not limited to, referral data, IP addresses, search engine data, device data, and website usage data).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Plura Interactive LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any forum, including social media and e-mail.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Plura Interactive LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Other agencies or consulting firms with similar or complimentary services.
- Third-party solution providers (e.g., technology providers) that we partner with.
- Third-party business development tools or social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn).
How will we use your data?
Plura Interactive LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account (for clients only).
- Comply with local regulations and laws.
- Communicate with you about special offers on products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our sales and marketing efforts.
If you agree, Plura Interactive LLC will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Technology providers such as Shopify, Magento, and Google.
When Plura Interactive LLC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on encrypted servers provided by a third party (such as an e-mail service provider). Employees and contractors are required to adhere to Plura Interactive LLC’s strict internal code of conduct and security policies.
Plura Interactive LLC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies:
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Plura Interactive LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Plura Interactive LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Plura Interactive LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Plura Interactive LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Plura Interactive LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Plura Interactive LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Plura Interactive LLC processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Plura Interactive LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you request that we transfer the data that we have collected to a third party, we may require that you first verify your identity.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 833-201-8163
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Displaying content that we think you might like or find useful.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Plura Interactive LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
- Advertising – Plura Interactive LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Plura Interactive LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 833-201-8163
Or write to us at: 20 Church St., Mezzanine Level, Hartford CT 06103